Monday, June 20, 2011

what we're eating...

I'm so hungry as I write this....I kind of want to eat all of this right now :)

Sunday: Father's Day cookout :)
Monday: Crock Pot Sloppy Joes (didn't get to that last week)
Tuesday: Yummy leftovers from this weekend :)
Wednesday: Creamy Pesto Pasta* and Salad
Thursday: Taco Salad (w/ Black beans, Avocado, and Salsa)
Friday: French Dip Sandwiches (Recipe Below)
Saturday: Breakfast for dinner (Pancakes and eggs, yum!)

*Creamy Pesto: I add Chicken and Spinach to this and it's yummy!

French Dip Sandwich:
I just cook a small Beef Roast in a Crock Pot (w/o vegetables) any way you would typically do a pot roast. Here is what I put in it....
-small Chuck Roast
-Med Vidalia Onion, sliced
-2-4 cloves garlic, minced
-1 can Beef Broth or Stock
-1tsp Worcestershire sauce
-salt and pepper to taste
Slice meat and put on Hoagie bun and top with provolone cheese. Put sandwiches on cookie sheet and place in oven (at 300 degrees) for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Ladle out some of the juice from the Crock Pot into small bowls for your Au Jus dipping sauce!

No comments:

Post a Comment