Monday, June 27, 2011

in lieu of a menu...

Well, last weeks dinner plans did not go as planned. We ended up making leftovers stretch as long as possible and took advantage of a pizza deal. So, this week's menu will look suspiciously like what I posted last week. SO, instead of a menu I thought I'd post recipes I've found online that I've either loved or am looking forward to trying.

Some faves...
BEST chocolate peanut butter cookies EVER! (from This Week for Dinner )

Crescent Wrapped Lasagna  (from Krista's Kitchen )

Crockpot Rotisserie Style Chicken (whole)  (from A Year of Slow Cooking )

Can't wait to try...
Iced Coffee  (from Pie Birds, Buttons and Muddy Puddles)

Banana Pudding Cupcakes   (from A Few Shortcuts )

Honey Goat Cheese Pizza  (from This Week for Dinner )

Chocolate Souffle  (from Real Simple )

No comments:

Post a Comment