Tuesday, June 14, 2011

best deals of the week..

I love a good deal. I love knowing that I'm getting the most for my money. Since I've become a stay at home mom I see taking advantage of good deals, coupons, and freebies as my contribution to the families income....making the most of each dollar on a tight budget! Below are the web sites that I get most of my good deals from and a few deals I plan on taking advantage of this week.....

Good deal Blogs I follow....
Deal Seeking Mom (in Columbus area so this is great for Midwest regional deals)

Totally Target (focuses on deals at Target)

True Couponing

Money Saving Mom

The Freebie Blogger (great place to find freebies!)

And here are some great deals and freebies....
Deals:
99 cent Crunchwrap Supreme at Taco Bell from June 12-18

$10 worth of laundry coupons

-If you shop at CVS, there are always lots of good deals to be had!! This week alone you can get free Zyrtec and close to free Bayer and Motrin PM. Below is a list from my favorite blog of the good deals and an explanation of how to get them
CVS deals from "Deal Seeking Mom"
*These deals are "good" in large part to using ECB's (Extra Care Bucks). Here is a quick explanation of how those work.....
Let's take the Zyrtec example from this week. I will purchase the 5 count Zyrtec for 5.99 and when my receipt prints there will be a coupon attached for 5.99 in ECBs that I can use on ANYTHING in the store (like a gift card), therefore it's like getting the Zyrtec for free. After you do this for a bit you can hang on to your ECBs and just use those to pay for things that produce ECBs. For instance, I'm going to use a $6 ECB (that I have from a previous purchase) to purchase the Zyrtec (that will produce 5.99 ECBs) and I won't have any cash out on it. If you can combine a deal like that with a Manufacturers coupon then you can get "overage" (aka CVS will owe you money) that can go towards something else you are purchasing.  Hope this makes since because I get lots of great deals this way and hope you can too!!

Freebies:
Free travel size item at Bath&Body works with any purchase (printable coupon)

Free sample of Nescafe Taster's Choice Coffee (just "like" them on Facebook and fill out form)

Free sample of Ocean Spray Sparkling Cranberry Juice (just "like" them on Facebook and fill out form)

Free sample of Arm & Hammer Toothpaste

Free Oreo Jamocha Shake with a purchase of any combo at Arby's (printable coupon)

No comments:

Post a Comment