Thursday, June 23, 2011

thankful thursday

so very thankful...
1. for the privilege to stay at home with Sydney every day. I am SO thankful every day that I can do this.  I'm thankful that Sydney spends her day with me (and then later with Josh), that we are the ones disciplining and teaching, loving and playing, and watching her grow. What a blessing!
2. for my hard working husband that makes being a stay at home mom possible!
3. for sunny days. After a stint of rainy days it was so nice to be outside all day yesterday and today!
4. for cheese dip from LaHacienda in Muncie, IN. :) My mom brought some for Josh for Father's Day and I've been eating it more than him I think (yep, just finished it off over lunch. Sorry babe :). It's the yummiest chip dip ever!
5. for boredom. I have it so rarely I almost forgot what it felt like. But today, Josh needed our car so my plans to run errands were moved to tomorrow with not a thing planned for today. So, hooray for a day of nothing in particular!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment