Wednesday, June 8, 2011

i need structure...

it's true, I need structure. My personality thrives with structure. One of the great things about being a stay at home mom at the moment is that I get to create my schedule with as much structure and flexibility (which I'm surprisingly also a big fan of) as I want. So I decided that if I'm actually going to succeed in blogging consistently then I need structure. So below are my thoughts on topics I'll cover weekly...
Mondays: menu for the week (idea taken from here, mainly to share recipes with you that I'm finding online, not because I think you are super interested in what the Boozell's are eating this week :)
Tuesdays: Best deals of the week (if you know me at all, you know I love a good deal, a good coupon, and best of all...freebies!)
Wednesdays: WORDS of encouragement (what God is doing)
Thursdays: Thankful Thursday
Fridays: a week in photos (see what we've been up to)
Saturdays: Saturday Sydney-isms (funny things my girl says)
So, there you have it...my proposed plan. We'll see what happens :)

on a side note, today is Josh and I's 9 year anniversary!! Happy day to us :)
what i got from my hubby today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment