Monday, August 29, 2011

what we're eating this week...

I haven't been great at blogging lately. It seems whenever I have a free moment I'm either sleeping or wishing I was sleeping :) This pregnancy is making me SO sleepy, way more than with Sydney. But, I still have time to enjoy some good 'ol cooking and of course some eating :) Here is what we're eating this week....

Monday: Alfredo Wraps (didn't get to this last week)
*I went the frozen dough method and these were good but need a little something else flavor wise, not sure what.
Tuesday:  Rotisserie Style Chicken in the Crock Pot
Wednesday: Meatloaf   (haven't had meatloaf in a long time and going to try a new recipe and some tips I learned this weekend while watching America's Test Kitchen....LOVE me some PBS cooking :)
Thursday: Chicken and Noodles and Mashed Potatoes
Friday: ?? We have family coming so I'm making no dinner plans for the weekend....we'll figure it out as it comes :)


Chicken and Noodles recipe (adapted from my sister Holly's recipe)
Leftover chicken from Rotisserie Style Crockpot Chicken, shredded (watch for bones!)
1 bag frozen Egg Noodles (must be the frozen kind, not dry egg noodles!)
2 cans chicken broth
Boil Egg Noodles as directed but use chicken broth instead of water. Half way through the boiling time, add shredded chicken. Add salt and pepper to taste. Eat over mashed potatoes and be prepared to be amazed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment