Thursday, August 25, 2011

SO thankful....

Today I am so very thankful to share some big news in the Boozell family. A lot of you may already know our news but I wanted to wait a little while before we went internet public but......

We're having a baby!!!  :) :) :)

The three of us could not be more excited to welcome this new addition to our family. It is a huge blessing in our lives and we praise God daily for this new life growing in my belly. Here is a picture from my 9 wk ultrasound (a few weeks ago, I'm 12 wks tomorrow).

You can see the arm bud, umbilical cord, and leg bud
(in that order from left to right)

2 comments:

  1. My dear, I'm SOOOO happy for you guys!! What a cool, loving, and fun family you are!! Praying for you as you prepare for Baby Boozell #2!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Linde and Josh!!! I'm just catching up on your blog... I didn't realize you had one until you commented on mine :)

    ReplyDelete