Monday, October 3, 2011

what we're eating this week...

One of the down sides to pregnancy this time around is that it is turning me into a very picky eater (which typically I like everything). This means I don't eat leftovers (which used to be my lunch every day) and I can't have the same thing again for a few weeks. Now I know the internet is full of recipes but I am running out of ideas....NOTHING sounds good to me anymore. Well let me re-phrase that...nothing HEALTHY sounds good to me. I would love to fill my meals with bowls of sugary cereal, cookies, bagels loaded with cream cheese and endless mugs of hot chocolate :) But...I should probably try to provide my growing little one with SOME nutrition right :) So, below is my attempt to find things that sound good and have some nutritional value. Any recipe ideas? Please pass them my way!

Sunday: French Onion Soup  (made a version of this recipe, took some short cuts though)
Monday: Pork Chops with Caramelized Apples and Onions and Mashed Potatoes
Tuesday: Beef Stew in the Crock Pot (no recipe, just going to wing it....I'll write the recipe later if it turns out ok :)
Wednesday: Yummy Tortellini (minus the sausage)
Thursday-Sunday: We'll be out of town, headed to PA to see Josh's fam!!

Share your recipes or what you're eating this week...I need ideas!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment