Thursday, October 13, 2011

thankful thursday

I'm so very thankful....

1. for fall!!! Wherever we go, it is just a wonderland of colors around here and I love it! Leaves don't change as dramatically in the south (at least where we were) and I have greatly missed all the colors of this season the last couple falls.
2. for a great trip back to PA this past weekend. We got to spend the weekend with Josh's family and spend some time with his brother Rich who lives in FL and it was a jam packed fun weekend (pics tomorrow!) and so glad we live close enough to make a weekend trip!
3.  for decaf coffee :) Now, if I had to go 9 months without coffee I probably could but I'm just so glad I don't have to! Nothing goes with a cool fall day like a hot latte :)
4. for BSF (Bible Study Fellowship). I have loved studying Acts with BSF. I love that my class is so diverse, being in Columbus. And I love that Sydney gets to come and have a bible study of her own. BSF has been such an encouragement to me and I'm so thankful for it!!
5. for Sydney's imagination. She can pretend about anything for long periods of time whether by herself or with other kids.  For instance she just played "face paint" with ten of her stuffed animals for about 30 minutes and then described each design to me :)  (she just got her face painted at a festival in PA)
6. that we have an ultrasound on Tuesday and might get to find out the gender of our baby!! I say might because it took 3 ultrasounds to find out Syd was a girl so hopefully this one is in a prime position because the three of us are dying to know!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment