Friday, October 28, 2011

thankful friday :)

well, I'm thankful on Fridays too :).....

1. Dental insurance!! I haven't had it in a while and only have it with the insurance I'm on during the pregnancy but I had to get a tooth pulled (yuck!) on Monday and I'm so glad I had the coverage to do it. I'm still pretty sore from it...so I guess I'm thankful for Tylenol too :)
2. Halloween time!! I know that sounds funny to some but Halloween has lots of fond memories for me...of the traditional dressing up and getting candy as a kid, but also as fun family time. Halloween is my dad and sister's birthday and mine is the day after so it's a time of celebrating with my family. Wish I could be with Dad and Holly this year!!
3. Chocolate cake :) I'm making myself a dark chocolate cake with dark chocolate icing for my birthday...it's my present to myself and let me just tell you I'm pretty excited for it!!
4. Apple season! I love the fall because apples are on sale every where you look and I LOVE apples! Just made some Apple Butter in the Crockpot this morning and boy is it yummy!! Probably going to make these again later next week too!!
5. for possibly finding a home church! One thing we have not had since we left Arkansas was a real home church. We hopped around from church to church the whole time we were in SC and have tried a few here as well but we think we may have found a church to call home here. We know that is so essential to Ohio being home so pray with us that this is the one or that God will guide us to the right one soon!!
6. for Josh and Sydney (and the little guy growing in my belly). I am so very thankful for my little family. They mean so much to me, more as each day passes!!

Enjoy the weekend and carve a pumpkin (that's what we're doing anyway :)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment