Sunday, September 18, 2011

wow, has it been that long?

So, I blinked and apparently it's been 10 days since I blogged....how did that happen?

We did have a fun filled week though. We got to see some friends of ours that were up here from South Carolina, Bethany and Mike Collins and their kiddos Ethan and Maggie. And silly me forgot my camera :( But, we had a great time catching up and spending the afternoon with them. Sydney had to take a few minutes to warm up to Ethan and Maggie but she did and was devastated to leave them once it was time.
BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) started back up this week also, which is such a great study! The one I go to is in Columbus (although it's all over the country and world so look for a class near you!) and I get to discuss what I'm learning with the other 15 women in my group and then hear a lecture with the other 500+ women at the Bible Study. PLUS, Sydney gets to come too and while I'm learning she gets to learn the 3 year old versions of the same stories and get to know the kids in her class! We're studying Acts this year and I'm anxious to see what all God teaches me through this study because last year I learned a TON while studying Isaiah. So glad this has started back up :)
And we went to the doctor on Friday and everything is going super with the baby. It had a strong heartbeat of 143-146 bpm and is happily camping out right on my bladder :) Our appointment next month will be an ultrasound so we are hoping and praying this little one is cooperative so we can find out it's gender!
And we ended the week with going to the zoo!! It was a beautiful sunny day, perfect zoo weather. A little too perfect because a lot of the animals were napping, but we still had a good time :) Below are some pictures of our week....
lots of playground time
 



looking at the elephants, they were hiding
sleeping tigers
kangaroos
(Syd wasn't excited to get her picture taken because people
were watching her :)
she LOVED the zoo playground
had fun at the zoo "fall fest"
at zoo entrance when we were leaving
and got a little sprinkle from the fountain

No comments:

Post a Comment