Monday, September 19, 2011

what we're eating this week...

Man, I 'm digging food right now so planning a menu is tough because I want to eat EVERYTHING! :) But, here are the meals I settled on so I hope they prove to be satisfying....

Monday: Crescent Wrapped Lasagna
**Update: I meant to put this in yesterday...a couple changes I make to this recipe that work out well, I use the Crescent seamless dough sheets from Pillsbury (2 cans) which is the same as Crescent Rolls but without the seams so one less step for you! And I use fresh motzerella (sliced) instead of shredded because it's yummy:)
Tuesday: Pork Chops with Cherries (in crock pot)
Wednesday: Taco Salad
Thursday: Italian Meatball subs
Friday: dinner on the road, heading to Indiana!!
(and while in Indiana, I will be eating Pizza King at least once...it's a must! Oh, and LaHacienda cheese dip and chips at least twice :)

And I tried this recipe for Monkey Bread last week and it was NOT good. Turned out super dry?? Can't figure out what went wrong but won't be using that recipe again.

**And I just made these Apple Dumplings and they were yummy!!! (Note: definitely space out the dumplings...I didn't do this and I had a hard time getting the dough to cook completely on the areas they were touching)

No comments:

Post a Comment