Tuesday, September 6, 2011

what we're eating this week...

We had such a great time this weekend with Josh's brother and family from PA coming over. Sydney had a blast with all of her cousins and all three of us were just pooped out yesterday as we recovered from a great weekend....and I realized as we were resting that I took NO pictures of all the cousin fun :( But as we move forward with our week, here is what I'm planning for the menu....

Tuesday: Chicken and Noodles over Mashed Potatoes (didn't get to that last week)
Wednesday: Salad Bar (lots of toppings...yum!) and/or leftovers
Thursday:  Chicken Lasagna Florentine
Friday: Spicy Orange Chicken over Rice
Saturday: Biscuits and Gravy   (For gravy I just make classic white sauce and add pepper and sausage and it is yummy!!)
Sunday: Leftovers or Pizza :)

A couple of recipes I hope to try this week or very soon....
Pecan Rolls
Mini Monkey Breads
Nutella Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment