Thursday, September 8, 2011

thankful thursday

So thankful....

1. for Josh's brother and family visiting last weekend. We had a great time and it was another great reminder of  how wonderful it is to live so close to family.
2. that BSF (Bible Study Felowship) starts next week!! I have missed going to bible study all summer and I am so looking forward to starting a new study and meeting my new discussion group.
3. for nachos :) I've been craving them the last few days and Josh found the perfect cheese dip, so I'm a happy camper.
4. for hints of Fall!! This cool weather has made me want some apple cider, pumpkin pie, cozy sweaters, carved pumpkins, and candy corn :) Love me some fall!!
5. for good health! We all have a case of the sniffles going on but I'm so thankful that we don't have major health issues to worry about right now. I can handle the sniffles for a few days :)
6. for a day to lay around and snuggle my sicky Sydney while she rests and tries to feel better...the bright side of the sniffles = snuggle time!
7. did I mention I'm thankful for nachos? yeah, I did but they are SO good and I'm going to have some right now....so I'm thankful not only for how good they are but also for their current availability at my house :)

No comments:

Post a Comment