Tuesday, February 21, 2012

what we're eating this week...

Nothing too exciting on the menu this week as I am getting pretty uncomfortable and worn out. We go to the doctor on Thursday to find out if the baby is still breech and if he is then we'll proceed with making a C-section plan. I'm ready to find out what's happening next and so ready to meet this little guy!!

Monday: Italian Meatball subs
Tuesday: Hot Dogs and Sweet Potato Fries
Wednesday: Creamy Ravioli (from this Tortellini recipe)
Thursday: Make your own Wraps (no recipe, just a bunch of ingredients to pick from :)
Friday: Easy Crock Pot Potato Soup  *I did this with regular potatoes last time and it turned out great. I'm going to try the hash browns this time around to save myself from standing and peeling/chopping potatoes...we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment