Thursday, February 9, 2012

preggo update

Well, I am starting to feel incredibly pregnant (i.e. LARGE!) :) I'll be 36 weeks on Saturday and our little guy will be here in just a few short weeks!! Last week when I went to the doctor he was still in breech position, which at this point it's getting less and less likely that he'll turn :( We're looking at a possible C-section at around 39 weeks, which I'm not thrilled about but I know that God is in control. So, please pray with us that he'll turn!! I can't believe the time is almost here, we are so excited to meet him!!

Here's a belly update :) . . . . . .

and here are a few more pics from this week...
fun in the laundry basket
 

family self portrait :)
finger painting!

1 comment:

  1. Linde! I love your belly! I will pray that he will turn to the right position when he enters this world! I love the pics you post - what a truly blessed family!

    Love you tons!
    Mandi

    ReplyDelete