Sunday, January 15, 2012

i've got nesting fever!

Wow, do I feel pregnant...physically, emotionally, mentally. We've got less than 8 weeks to go but for some reason my prego brain thinks he's coming next week and I have had a ridiculous need to get his room and things ready, like right now :). SO, we've spent the last couple weekends slowly getting things together, buying clothes we didn't have, starting to stock up on diapers and such, and trying to make his room a home! I do have to say, it made things very real for us seeing all the baby stuff out....he'll be here before we know it and we are so excited!!

we tried to add some color to the walls since we can't paint

I liked this idea so this is my version :)

and I also found this idea and adapted it. the flags
will say his name once we decide which one he will have :)
and I found this idea and thought it would be a fun thing
to add to the baby's room...there is a small star sticker at
the city of each of our birth places :)


and here's a little update on the growing belly....

3 comments:

  1. woohoo, linde! you are so beautiful and the room looks very comfy! love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) Love Baby Boy Boozell's room! The colorful ideas on the wall...love them!
    2) I can't wait to find out his name!
    3) You're SO skinny! Even now with 8 weeks to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies! Love and miss both of you!!!

    ReplyDelete