Thursday, July 7, 2011

thankful thursday

so very thankful...
1. for time to sit down and blog :) It has been such a busy week or so that to sit down for a few minutes is just heavenly!
2. for air conditioning! It has been blazin hot and that sweet relief when I walk into my house is hard to beat!
3. for a great visit with Josh's parents this last week!!
4. for God's faithfulness. It seriously blows my mind. I like to think that I am not fickle and am fairly predictable but my thoughts, my feelings, my opinions can change at the blink of an eye and I'm so thankful that God is not like that. I'm SO thankful that He is unchanging, dependable, stable, eternal, and faithful to us at all times.
"But you, Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness" Psalm 86:15

No comments:

Post a Comment