Wednesday, July 25, 2012

little big girl...

This past weekend Sydney went on her first trip without us! She spent the weekend and went to Kings Island with my dad and stepmom and she had an absolute blast. It honestly blows my mind that Sydney is big enough to do anything without us but she not only did it, she had so much fun and has not stopped talking about it since she got home. When my dad brought her home she seemed bigger to me, somehow older just because she was big enough to spend that much time away. I hate that she's getting older because it is just happening way too fast but I love that she had the quality time with Dad and Di, and had tons of fun with her cousins as well. I'm kind of proud of her for braving the weekend without mommy and daddy.....my little girl is too big.

Here are pics from her weekend....







No comments:

Post a Comment