Tuesday, November 5, 2013

fun visit with Holly, Shaun and Elijah!

My sister, brother-in-law, and nephew came to visit this weekend and we had such a good time. It was great to hang out, go trick or treating, and just be together. Although it took the ENTIRE time for my nephew to warm up to me (literally, he cried when I got near him or even sometimes just looked at him...but when they were loading up the car to leave he let me hold him, we played, it was a whole new relationship starting :) Here's a peak into our fun weekend....

Sydney LOVED playing with Elijah

Miles loved playing with Elijah's toys...haha :)

cousins!


this is a perfect picture to show Elijah's feelings toward me :)

yay for trick or treating!!

Elijah (and Holly:)  joined the fun too!

the cutest teddy bear, cowgirl, and monkey I've ever seen :)

They had a lot of fun. Miles was surprisingly VERY into it



then it was our turn to pass out candy


cousins!

Holly, Shaun, and Elijah

family picture time :)

and FINALLY I won him over :)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment