Monday, July 22, 2013

a little change up with the blog...

I decided to shake some things up here in my blog universe. I've found that I'm not good at keeping up with multiple ideas in one space so this blog is from this point forward going to be dedicated to just pictures and/or stories of my kiddos. So all you grandparents, aunts/uncles, and friends that want to keep up on what we're up to, you can still do that here!!

I'm going to start a different blog for the purpose of journaling my thoughts, keeping track of and sharing coupon resources, recipes, or fun ideas, and a place to share what God is doing in my life. You can find that HERE. My new blog is "Finding the good..." with the purpose of finding GOOD in each day.

So don't be worried by the format change, really nothing is changing here! I'm still going to keep you up to date on my little babes and all the adventures we find ourselves into :)


ballet dance party


No comments:

Post a Comment