Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas!

We had a great trip to Indiana with lots of good family time and Christmas fun. And we rushed home just in time to beat the blizzard :)
Syd's birthday at my dads

the whole family at my dad's
cousins!

Miles and Great Grandma Millie
Sydney with her new scooter and stompeez
slippers that santa brought

Miles unwrapping gifts...he wasn't feeling
too good :(

unicorns!!



with my brother (and Sydney took this picture!!)


with Gigi

with Uncle Shaun and Aunt Holly

with Nana

yay for new scooter!!

she couldn't wait to put on her "I love horses"
sweatshirt from Aunt Holly and Uncle Shaun
 
 

1 comment:

  1. 1) I miss you. A lot.
    2) LOVE all the pics. Sydney is so old and Miles is getting so big! Beautiful kiddos!
    3) I love your kitchen cabinets.
    4) You guys look great - you're so beautiful, Linde! But Josh needs to smile with his teeth. I wish CK could tell him that. That would be the best.
    5) Call me when you can. I need some Linde time!!
    6) Love you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete