Wednesday, May 2, 2012

smiles and giggles

Today we got our first giggle from Miles and it melted my heart. I forgot how sweet little baby laughs are!! Sydney and I tickled him until he was tired of it and got to hear so many little giggles! (He even did it for Josh over the phone!) It made my day! He's 8 weeks today and goes to the doctor next week for his 2 month check up (and shots, boo! :( ) He continues to be such a good baby and I feel pretty blessed for that!
I'm definitely still learning how to be a mom of 2. It's hard to balance my attention between the two kiddos. I'm learning when to ask Sydney to wait so I can take care of Miles and when to let Miles fuss so I can be there for Syd. I'm slowly getting more sleep which helps. I'm thankful that Sydney is patient and has handled the change like a champ!  It's definitely a balance I haven't quite achieved but I'm getting there :)  In the meantime I'm thankful for such a gracious little girl and a low key baby during this learning process!

Here's some smiles from Miles :)

first time in his big boy bed (crib)
Sydney playing in the yard

she' hates getting her picture taken any more
so I was glad for this goofy smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment