Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas Ornaments

Sydney and I had a great time yesterday making Christmas ornaments! Below are pictures of the fun we had making Cinnamon Applesauce Ornaments and Salt Dough Ornaments......



She did such a good job, I hardly had to help
her at all!


And to continue the homemade Christmas fun, here are pics of the Sweater Stockings I made for us this year....
Now I just need to find the motivation to make the last one for the baby so I don't have to worry about making it next year :). Once we decide on a name for the baby I'm going to get some kind of letter ornament on each of them.

In the next couple weeks I'm going to try and conquer making homemade goodies and candies with lots of new recipes I haven't tried before...we'll see how that goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment